HINDUSTAN URVARAK AND RASAYAN LIMITED (A Joint Venture OF IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL, HFCL)
Table of Contents
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ENGINEERS FOR FRESHERS:
Start date of online registration: 03.08.2021
Last date of online registration: 16.08.2021
Cut-off date for calculating age: 31.03.2021
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Coal India Limited (CIL), with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) with a prime objective to establish and operate state of the art environment friendly and energy efficient Natural Gas based Fertilizer Complexes (Ammonia-Urea) of 2200 MTPD Ammonia and 3850 MTPD Urea (1.27 MMTPA neem coated urea) at Gorakhpur(Uttar Pradesh), Sindri(Jharkhand) & Barauni(Bihar), and simultaneously market their products, thus spurring economic growth.
Name of posts with number of seats and essential qualifications for Freshers:
1. Chemical Junior Engineer Assistant (39)
Three-years Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Mechanical Junior Engineer Assistant (21)
Three-years Full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
3. Electrical junior Engineer Assistant (15)
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
4. Instrumentation Junior Engineer Assistant (15)
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
1. The selection will be based on the Computer-based-test followed by Trade test as detailed below.
2. Candidature of all the applicants would be provisional and would be allowed to be appear in Computer Based Test on the presumption that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post which they have applied based on the online data only. Their candidature would however, be subject to meeting of advertised eligibility criteria and verification of certificates & testimonials etc. submitted, as & when called for.
3. Candidates will be required to appear for computer based objective type test, on the day, date, time & venue as mentioned in the Admit card, which shall be issued before the date of online examination. No request for change in venue, date, test centre shall be entertained.
4. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the result of computer-based test and profile with respect to eligibility criteria and the job description advertised for the posts will be required to appear in a trade test, details of which will be communicated separately.
5. Final selection will be on the basis of the merit obtained in the computer-based test subject to qualifying the trade test. Candidates will be issued offer letters in the order of merit considering the number of vacancies. The offers will be issued to the waitlisted candidates in case the candidates higher in the merit do not join.
* The computer-based test will be conducted at any one of the centres in the cities of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Odisha, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand.
Examination will be of 100 marks which comprises both technical and non technical questions. Questions will consist of respective discipline, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, General Knowledge/Awareness.
Official website: Click here
Official notification: Click here
Apply online: Click here
Some images used in mechanical talks is taken from the licensed photo section of Google. We are not taking any kind of credit for all those images.