RCFL RECRUITMENT 2021 FOR TRADE APPRENTICE
Table of Contents
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates : 31.07.2021
Last date for receipt of online applications : 07.08.2021
NUMBER OF POST POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH RELEVANT TRADES:
1. Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee 10
2. AOCP Trainee 60
3. Accounts Executive Trainee 10
4. Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee 5
1. Diploma (Chemical) 4
2. Diploma (Computer) 5
3. Diploma (Electrical) 5
4. Diploma (Mechanical) 5
MINIMUM EDUCATIONALAL QUALIFICATION:
1. Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee – Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
2 . Attendant Operator Chemical – Plant (AOCP) Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only.
3. Accounts Executive – Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics.
4. Medical Lab Technician – (Pathology) Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
7. Diploma (Chemical) – Diploma in Chemical Engineering
8. Diploma (Computer) – Diploma in Computer Engineering
9. Diploma (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
10. Diploma (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
A) Age: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2020
B) Educational Qualification: As per table B.
C) The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
D) Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
E) The candidate who are appearing for required qualification will not be eligible to apply.
F) The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.11.2020.
G) The gap between the date of joining and passing date of qualification for Technician and Graduate apprentice should not be more than 3 years.
The stipend as payable as per notification dated 25.09.2019 of Ministry of Skill Development and entrepreneurship will be applicable.
The Apprentice Trainees shall not be entitled to any other benefit / facilities / allowances apart from the consolidated stipend. Medical Facility on OPD basis in RCF Hospital will be provided to the trainees for self only. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will not provide any assistance towards transportation from any point.
Stipend per month
1. Class XII – Rs.7000/- per month
2. Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course – Rs.8000/- per month
3. Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream – Rs.9000/- per month
PLACE OF TRAINING
The Apprentices shall be provided training at TROMBAY AND THAL as per Company’s requirement.
MODE OF SELECTION
1. A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent %of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
2. The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee. Only 1 week period will be given to the trainee for joining. If the trainee does not join within the given time his/her candidature will be cancelled.
3. The wait list of candidates will be prepared and operated as and when required.
4. In case of candidates securing equal marks in the merit list (even after considering the decimal points) the candidate having higher qualification or in case of same qualification, the candidate securing more marks in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at higher position in the merit list.
HOW TO APPLY:
STEP 1: Visit website www.rcfltd.com
STEP 2: Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2021”
STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 4: Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 5: Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
STEP 7: After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated.
STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online.
Official notification: Click here
Apply online : Click here
Some images used in mechanical talks is taken from the licensed photo section of Google. We are not taking any kind of credit for all those images.